Visas Temporales

Nonimmigrant visa holders, including a variety of temporary workers (H and L), business and tourist visitors (B-1/2), and treaty traders and investors (E-1/2), will find assistance from Serge Bauer, P.C. We work directly with U.S. and overseas businesses to assist temporary workers in filing their petitions, and are happy to assist with visitor visa renewals. Treaty traders and investors will have at their disposal the necessary expertise to complete their paperwork.

If you have further questions about your nonimmigrant visa, please contact us to explain your situation, and we will assist you.